keskiviikko 27. maaliskuuta 2013

CPL classroom studies over!

Now I have sat through all the lessons included in the CPL theory course and ahead is a two-week break intended for self-studying before the examinations. They're supposed to be held on the 10th and 11th day of this month after which flying finally continues on monday the 15th. I'm very eager to get back on the saddle of a Cessna!

Today was our last school's theoretical exam in the morning and tomorrow I am going to Joensuu (some 450km away from Helsinki) to spend easter with my girlfirend and her parents. However, it seems my laptop is going with me since I have to do some question bank rehearsals there also. The commercial pilot theory course lasted 17 weeks, of which the two last ones mainly included exams and random lessons related to general things and the beginning of the next flight period.

I now have quite a good feeling about the ATPL theories. After all, we'll have the same books as material, some new subjects and stuff to learn but not too much, over twice the number of hours in classroom and the same question banks. In addition, now I know what to do differently when the ATPL theories start. ATPL's the real deal and I want to get good grades to put in my future CV.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti