torstai 6. kesäkuuta 2013

CPL theory course finally over!

So now it's finally behind me!

As I suspected earlier, I passed most of the exams first time but had to do a couple of them again. I decided to postpone the exam to give myself enough time to read while making progress on flying. I now did the two exams (General Navigation and Meteorology) and passed them with 93% score on MET and 90% on GEN NAV. I haven't counted my average but I think it's somewhere between 86-88 percent.

It really helped to change the question bank site since the one I used to rehearse for these exams was much more accurate and some of the questions were actually there on the real exam! The ATPL theory course will begin next autumn and I'm now much better prepared for them and know which question banks to use. I'm hoping to get a first time pass on all subjects with a good average, hopefully over 90%. It will be hard to accomplish, especially now that the exams are done with a computer system instead of pen and paper, which has had a huge effect on the overall difficulty level compared to previous years.

Time will tell if I'll succeed :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti