torstai 17. heinäkuuta 2014

C152 to Räyskälä

It's been quite a while since I've last flown with the C152, but a few days ago we decided to go flying with my classmate who is also my simulator partner. We took the OH-AWB and headed to Räyskälä to have some lunch. There's extremely good hamburgers there so it's always nice to go and have some.

Over Helsinki once again

Flying with the C152 after a few months brake was very fun and I didn't even remember how nice and simple it is to fly. Of course it's quite slow and a bit "cozy" especially with two persons on board but I think it's perfect for short trips like this one.

Landed at Räyskälä airfield

My classmate flew us to Räyskälä and I flew back, logging about one hour of flight time. I still have about 2.5 hours of C152 flying left so I think I'll have to figure out some more flights in the near future..

After the flight we had to plan an IFR flight from Helsinki-Malmi to Tampere. We're not actually going to fly it yet but the FNPT exercises include some homework like flight planning etc so we decided to do this one together to be better able to encounter possible difficulties. The planning didn't went so smoothly even though we finally got everything done. IFR flight planning still feels quite stiff and you have to scratch your head a lot, but I guess it starts to feel more comfortable if you just do it more. Hope so :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti