tiistai 23. huhtikuuta 2013

Changing the language to English

I've decided to change the language of my blog from Finnish to English. This is mainly because I want my posts to be easily accessible and understandable to readers from everywhere in the world and because I think that English would suit this blog better.
This also allows me to gain a fair bit of good practise on my English language skills, which are quite essential in the world of aviation.

Since I don't yet have too many blog entries and for the sake of consistency, I will be randomly translating my previous posts. This will of course take a while and I don't plan to rush it.

Bad weather has been a bit of a problem lately and I sure hope that it would be possible to fly on thursday and friday. Well see then :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti