perjantai 18. lokakuuta 2013

The final Piper-flights

There's only a handful of flight exercises left with the Piper until our CPL skill test. Today I got to fly for the first time with the Papa Bravo Alpha, our school's other Piper. Both of them are quite the same in terms of equipment but everyone seems to agree that the PBA is more unforgiving in landings and handling in general. I didn't notice that much difference.

The PBA. Weather has been very good lately. It's quite cold and the sky is clear and crisp.

After todays flights, I only have the school's review flight left. The review flight has the same tasks as the actual skill test and I will be flying it tomorrow. My CPL skill test is booked for Monday. If that goes well, I'll finally gain my license.. Looking forward to it!

Here we go again!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti