sunnuntai 13. lokakuuta 2013

Day off

This one morning I looked out of the window and saw a very nice autumn day beginning. I didn't have a school day but just had to go flying. So towards Malmi I went and took my ultra-aviation club's Zephyr out of the hangar.

Heading towards Hyvinkää

I've now been flying ultralights for about one hour every month. And since I don't have any solo flights left in school anymore, it's nice to be able to fly just for fun once in a while.

The simple panel of the Zephyr, with only the basic flight and engine instruments.

I flew a little cross-country flight to Hyvinkää and Nummela, making landings to both airfields. It was fun to fly alone in an ultra after a long time of taking friends up into the sky. I got to experience the incredible rate of climb these little airplanes have. Quite a different feeling when comparing it to the Piper.

Nummela airfield ENFU

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti