sunnuntai 11. toukokuuta 2014

First ultralight flights of the year!

I've been hanging around at Nummela yet again for a few days now and got a chance to fly a little with the Fk9. After I finally managed to get the battery working and was able to start the engine, I went for a little rehearsal flight. I had studied the manual a bit and wanted to go through some basics like slow flying and stalls in order to re-familiarize myself with the plane.

It's like riding a bicycle, really...

Ready for some evening flying :)

After the rehearsals it was time to grab a local friend on board and fly a little cross-country trip from Nummela to Kiikala and Forssa airfields. I also ended up in Nummela the day after and flew with a friend to Malmi for some refueling. From there we went to Torbacka grassfield and then back to Nummela. On the way back I got to show and demonstrate my friend some basics of flying. It was all very nice and we had a great time!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti