tiistai 21. elokuuta 2012

PPL theories over!

Okay, now we have studied the whole PPL theory package with the exception of a few lessons of COM, which are due a little later when we've already flown a bit. My success has been quite good, with grades averaging something over 90% or so.

The quality of SL Flight Training's PPL theory course was really good in my opinion. I have to say I learned a lot of important new things I can now start implementing in sailplane flying and ultralights too. Whereas our ultralight theory package consisted of 60 hours of studies, SL Flight Training's PPL course included over 125 hours of work and very little of the subjects involved are those that have little practical relevance regarding general aviation. This is why I can recommend studying a PPL theory course even though you'd only like to get an ultralight pilot's licence. There's so much relevant information that many necessary things may be left in the shadows if studying only the 60-hour theory package regardless of the quality of that course.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti