keskiviikko 15. elokuuta 2012

The last week of PPL theories

So, the introductionary flight's now behind me. It didn't leave feelings as great I hoped, mainly because I felt the instructor was in a real rush and didn't quite focuss on the job at hand. Also, I couldn't get the intercom to work properly so I didn't really hear anyhting my instructor said to me during the flight!
But well, this was my first official flight with a "real" motorized airplane!

The Cessna 152 seems very easy to fly, being quite the same as the Fk9 ELA ultralight I've flown a lot. The main difference was the old school looks, a degraded view outside and the increased balance and lazyness due to higher weight. Landing is also way easier and the main gear is really flexible apologizing for errors. With the Fk9, if the touchdown isn't 100% perfect, the plane lets you know!

So we flew about 20 minutes over the coast of southern Helsinki and then came straight to final runway 36 and landed. That's it! :)

There it is, my first entry... :)

We've been going through some theories again and last weeks exams didn't turn out so well I'd hoped for. They were GEN, FPP and COM, and I made some stupid errors in each of them. Still scored over 90% in each one though.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti