lauantai 25. tammikuuta 2014

Flying to Copenhagen and Kuusamo

The past two weekendends I've been away a bit more than usually. Two weeks ago I got a chance to fly to Copenhagen in order to travel to southern Sweden from there and then drive my sisters car all the way back to Finland. It was a nice trip and I finally got a chance to listen to lots of music by myself while driving. There's nothing better than a long drive and a handful of Anjunabeats- and Future Sound of Egypt -trance music collections!

The weekend after that I flew to Kuusamo with my father for some skiing. It was very nice, although the temperature was about -30 degrees! Here's some flying-related pictures I took:

Our ride home from Kuusamo was the A319. This time I didn't even try to gain a jumpseat position, since I wanted to accompany my father for the duration of the flight. Takeoff sure was quick and with lots of flex power, since it was so cold.
A little anti-icing before takeoff. If I recall correctly, this was my first time I was a passenger on a flight, which needed to go through the remote before takeoff.

My first time in the business class. Food seems to reflect modern times. A few slices of roast beef and cold spaghetti...

...but at least the champagne was free of charge! :>

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti