sunnuntai 29. heinäkuuta 2012

Half of PPL theories studied!

So, now we've studied about half of the PPL theory lessons. Exactly three weeks have passed since the beginning of school and I've heard that there's about three more weeks to go. We have gone through AGK, MET and OPS and had exams on all of the three subjects. I got about 93% from meteorology and 95% from AGK so at the moment I've been quite successful. Also, we have gone through the whole POF subject and next week we should have an exam. Requires some studying, I suppose..

Some new subjects we have been going through are FPP - flight planning & performance and air law, so there's enough material and information to go through. Navigation should begin next week along with HPL - human performance & limitations. The latter interests me quite much, since I have been interested in psychology before.

Our flight training should begin in the middle of August. Waiting for that eagerly :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti