lauantai 7. heinäkuuta 2012

The Beginning...

My first blog entry!

Welcome to my aviation blog! I became a pilot in 2009 when I took of to the skies in a sailplane for the first time. From there on flying has became a large part of my life evolving from a hobby to the point that I'm now trying to create myself a career from it. Earlier on I wrote some aviation-related posts in my "blogs" at facebook and the finnish irc-galleria, but now that I'm about to start professional pilot training, I decided that it's time to start a real blog!

So, welcome again and I hope you enjoy reading my posts. This blog is going to tell mainly about my flying studies at SL Flight Training (Salpauslento Oy), a Finnish flight school at Helsinki-Malmi airport. I am enrolled in the school's professional pilot programme, or "Ammattilentäjän Opintolinja" in Finnish. In addition I will be posting general aviation -related topics since I consider that an essential part of my personal flying history. I'm currently a qualified ultralight, sailplane and motor glider pilot so I will be writing about those hobbies at first, and later when I gain my licences, about GA flying with "proper" airplanes too. Also, since I'm fairly sure that my first jobs in the field of flying will be in the general aviation sector, there's no point in separating it from my commercial pilot training :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti