maanantai 24. kesäkuuta 2013

Travelling to Copenhagen..

I got a chance to fly to Copenhagen for the weekend with my family, with the intention of going to look my sisters newborne horse at the stables in southern Sweden. I gladly accepted since in addition to being fond of animals, I don't really get to fly on airliners that often, maybe once or twice a year.

I tried to make my way into the jumpseat by showing my school ID card but it appears Finnair's company policy is that you have to be in the company in order to make it to the front. Being a student pilot isn't enough, or so the F/O told me at least. However I know random people have made their way to the cockpit so I guess it all depends on the mood of the captain :)

There it is waiting for us, the Airbus 321 :)
Airborne.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti