lauantai 13. heinäkuuta 2013

A Flight to Joensuu

I've now flown the longest flight I've ever flown with the Cessna's. Since I had the airplane for the whole day, I decided to integrate two different air excersises and fly all the way to Joensuu and back. The flight there would give me one cross-country excersise and the flight back would be the other one. I decided to fly via Mikkeli on my way back home to get a little extra fuel due to wind conditions.

Mikkeli airport from air.

Rantasalmi airfield EFRN. I first thought of making a touch and go here but ended up just flying over it.

The flight was nice and I was able to cruise at an altitude high enough to avoid all the exta turbulence and thermals. It was nice to fly this route since I've driven to Joensuu countless times with a car and could now see all the familiar places from air. I've actually never flown to this airport before so it was a fun new experience. At the end of the day I had clocked about five hours of flight time. Very nice! :)

OH-CAP @ EFJO

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti