torstai 18. heinäkuuta 2013

Mariehamn Revisited

Don't feel like plotting a new route and calculating all the distances and true courses for every waypoint? No problem, just use an old route!

I had two excersies, which hadn't been flown yet and decided to combine them together and fly to Mariehamn again. The first leg from Malmi to Turku would be a 1.5 hour diversion excersise in which I would divert from Lohja to Tammisaari and then fly back to the original route to Salo and from there to the airport. Then I'd fly a 2.5 hour normal cross-country flight from Turku to Mariehamn and back to Malmi. All went quite well and I actually don't have that much more to comment about the flight, so I'll just give you some nice scenery to enjoy.. :)

Over the Sea
Thousands of islands..
Kumlinge
Finnlines

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti